Victoria Road, Bournemouth
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Receptions
- WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WITH GARDEN LODGE AND OFF STREET PARKING* Sunny front Reception* Separate Dining room* Well presented Kitchen with access to garden* Three Double Bedrooms* Family Bathroom* Patio Garden* Large Lodge/Studio with power* Off Street Parking for two cars* COMPLETION OF SALE AUGUST 2017 ONWARDS*
SOLD BY MUVA delightful three double bedroom, semi detached, period family home in Springbourne benefiting from a further studio lodge in the garden.
Located on a popular road in Springbourne the property is serviced by excellent transport links into Bournemouth Town Centre with its superb range of shops, bars, restaurants and the award winning sandy beaches. Also close by within easy walking distance is Bournemouth Travel Interchange with the coach station and rail station with its mainline service to Southampton and London. This delightful property simply must be seen to fully appreciate all it has to offer and an early viewing is highly recommended.
The property is presented in good condition throughout. Every room is generous in size and has retained many of its character features. The accommodation comprises of; entrance hallway, lounge, dining room and larger than average kitchen. On the first floor are three double bedrooms and the family bathroom whilst outside to the front is ample off road parking with side access to the rear garden. To the rear of the garden is a superb lodge currently used as a studio.
Viewing by appointment only. Book viewing via YOUhome Platform. Follow links on property websites or visit www.youhome.co.uk
Method of Sale
The vendor wishes to complete a sale from August 2017 onwards. Please be advised of this before viewing.
- Council Tax
- Local authority
- Bournemouth Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft
- Bournemouth Railway Station
- Pokesdown Railway Station
- Branksome Railway Station